Friday, September 17, 2010

Lightning

Lightning is defined in Webster's dictionary as the flash of light produced by a high-tension natural electric discharge into the atmosphere. Well, lightning certainly is 'high-tension'. It causes tension, lots of it, especially when it hits your home in the middle of the night during a thunderstorm.

Finally, after two weeks, everything that was damaged by our lightning strike is back to normal and working properly. Well, almost everything. At least I can work from home again and have use of the Internet. Most importantly, I can finish watching the end of my BlockBuster Plots DVD. I was almost done watching it when the strike happened. Thankfully, I didn't leave the DVD in the player, since the player was ruined in the lightning strike. That wouldn't have done much for the DVD!

Thanks for stopping by,
Katie

No comments: